01 September 2012

One very fast week

I do not know if work was exceedingly tiring or what, but the previous week does not seem like I even had free time to do anything.  Today I managed to play a bit with the glass rendering in the new rendering engine, but that is really all I got around to doing.  Hopefully I have more to show for the next post.

One thing I have been considering is what scale to work in, since for some reason it seems all 3D modeling programs are much smaller than game engines.  Most likely it is going to be one of the following one-eighth, one-sixteenth, or one-thirty-second.  Mu fear with one-thirty-second is that it is going to be too hard o detail anything one something that small.  On the other hand, some larger buildings may pose a problem when trying to measure that in only one-eighth scale.  My guess is that will be decided when I complete the first model or two   Well, that is about all for now,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment