29 September 2012

Fooling Around

I know that us not the most productive thing to do, but it does help to learn the software.  I had a few ideas I was going to ty to get done for this post, but none of them occurred.  The first was a sci-fi robot, which might still happen to get some experience making sci-fi models.  The next was a garage scene.  I do not have it entirely mapped out in my head, unlike most projects, but it seemed like it might be a cool backdrop for future works.The former is barely started as I could not find a decent image of the robot I was looking for, but the latter is in a bit better shape.  I have the floors and walls looking how I want them and I am now working on the first piece to sell that is is really a garage and not just a back alley.  In addition to making some of my future images look more interesting, I am also playing with the texturing.  I am using free, pre-made textures instead of trying to reinvent the wheel like I was the last time I was trying to texture items.  These already made textures also help since they are of a very high quality.

Hopefully I can get something to picture by the next post.  Until then,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment