16 September 2012

A very long week and a very short weekend

Sorry for not posting anything on Friday, I just was too tired and really had nothing to say.  Though it is not like I have that much more to say at the moment.  Trying to get back into the swing of things at work and it is very tiring at the moment.  Hopefully I will get into a routine or switch occupations (which is what I would really like) leaving me a little more time to fool around with modeling.

Now, I did do some things towards learning to model better.  Primarily, I watched how a handful of cubes and cylinders with few extrusions can becoming something very sci-fi like.  I am probably going to try a sci-fi spaceship scene before returning back to work on the project - in addition to the well and subway scene.  Everything else will be on the back burner until those three scenes are done.  Then hopefully I can start getting a few tank prototypes started and the project will really be moving.

After watching the sci-fi scene tutorial, I have come to the realization I need to watch more sci-fi in space shows.  While what I am doing does not really need to be in space, much of the artistic details can be seen in outer space science fiction with exposed wires, fused and vents.  So I am hoping to get a little time to watch some programs along those lines before starting to work on the tanks - just in case anone was wondering why I was pushing them off so far.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment