08 September 2012

Work in Progress: Subway Scene (Part I)

Not much done this week, mostly because my work switched shifts and I am trying to find time to do things again.  That being said, I found time to try a new tutorial, with the modeling result to the left.  The goal of his exercise was to show how a complex scene could be created using just a few models, which are repeated along a curve.  While the modeling is not completely done, most of the detail is, leaving only a few minor details to be taken care of.  Once those details are added, I will probably post one more black and white image with proper lighting - at least how it will be lit for the final render. Once that is done, I will start adding materials to each of the objects.  Hopefully this will be a very quick scene to put together but come out very nice looking.  Hope everyone has a good weekend,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment