24 September 2012

A very long week at work

I hate to use work as an excuse for anything but the company I work for is running us shorthanded which really took a toll on me.  I got almost nothing done last week since I was too tired to do anything after work and slept so well, that I had almost no time in the morning to do anything.  This tiredness continued into the weekend where I slept a good deal of Saturday.  While I did not actually get to make any progress on any of mu projects, I did watch quite a few tutorials over the weekend.  Unfortunately, these tutorials were all that I had the strength and time to do.  Also, I may be coming down with a cold which would mean even less productivity, unless I took a day which I would probably use to only work on my modeling - though this is highly unlikely.  Well, until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment