26 August 2012

Work in Progress: Well Scene Take 2 (Part II)

Well, I did do a little bit on the well scene.  The wall is not not completely right, though the curves in it are a little better than they were.  What really needs work is the top of the center piece, which would add a great deal since it is the focal item.  Besides that, some beveling could help the overall look of the wall, but that is more of a detail thing while I am still more blocking the scene out.  I also need to work on my rock texture which is going to replace they gray on the wall, but that again can wait.  While I could go over what is still missing, I am just going to go over what was just added, the stepping stones.  I tried to amake them look like a path which has fallen into disrepair by making a series of stones about the same width that look like they could interlock.  I am not sure what I am going to use for these stones as a texture, but for now they hold my green marble.

Most of the weekend was spent playing my newly released game.  While that does not sound like progress, I have been using it to see what kind of detail is used in textures and what is used in models.  I have also been taking a ton of screenshots so I can look at their work later.  That about sums up my weekend, until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment