04 June 2012

Slow and Steady

Well, slow at least, not sure about how steady progress will be.  I am hoping by the end of the week to have the UV-map for the armored tank car finished, though who knows how life will work out.  I am down to my last handful of parts that need to be laid out, but these tend to be the more complicated pieces.  Trying not to get too far ahead of myself going then I want to get this skin done and that skin and then this object and this level, once this part of the project is finished, I would like to get back to finishing up the road pieces.  With the road pieces and car done, I will probably create a small set of tracks to put the car on, after all what good is a train without tracks?

Well, that seems like a reasonably sized post for the amount of work I can show.  So post again at the end of the week, probably late one more time.
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment