23 June 2012

Another Saturday Post

Not only am I late but have little to show.  First off, why I am late.  Fairly simple, fell asleep and did not wake up for quite some time.  My job starts early and leaves me very tires, Friday night happened to be the first time I could just crash.  As for lack of progress, in a phrase: Automatic Updates.  I could swear I turned them off, but they still occur.  Well, the one night I worked on the fountain animation scene, I was getting things done and then fell asleep.  When my alarm went off in the morning, everything I had open was closed and all of my unsaved progress lost.  While not difficult the little bushes in the front of the scene are time consuming since it involves setting each point for each vine.  Hopefully I can have something cool done by the end of the weekend though,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment