16 June 2012

Okay, not much done

Work is trying to change my schedule around so I have not had much time to work on this trying to get my sleeping habits or lack thereof correct.  On the plus side once next week starts I should be on a standard schedule until September when my schedule switches again, unless I find another job.  With that out of the way, I found the picture posted previously of the armored train car to be a little lacking in what it showed of the details I added.  That is why I added this new image which is still not perfect but will work nicely.  Unfortunately the model looks a little boxy, so I may try to add so beveling into the texture, though I am not sure how much that is going to help.  Also the detail on the metal pieces is hard to see from this view also.  Right now I am not sure if I want to sink more time into this texture or come back to it at a later point just to take a break from something else, though I really should start the mesh I am using for my game.  O yeah, sorry this is late, most likely last time in a while this will happen.
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment