08 November 2011

New Labels

So I added a label or two to each of the previous posts based on the material included.  Unfortunately that is all I finished.  Life has kept me very preoccupied, and while I would loved to have done more, by the time I can play on my computer, I am very tired.  With any luck I may find a little time to figure out where that XML went wrong this week, but another possibility is I will not really have any free time until sometime next week.

Now for a brief description of each label.
* 3D art: Any of the 3D images I made, game related or not.  This was the easiest to add since if the post included an image I pretty much added this label.
* Game Layout: Any post related to a discussion on how the various layouts will work is included under this label.
* Log Layout: These are posts dealing with how I present information in this log.
* Modules: Posts related to the various in-game items I plan to include.
* Planning: A generic label for future additions to the game.
* Tangent: Posts which deal with things related to the game but not really the game itself.
* Tutorials: Any posts which related the working through of a tutorial.

Hopefully the next post has a little more substance than this post.
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment