03 December 2012

Should Learn to Hold My Tongue

So after a promising Monday, I ended up working overtime most of last week.  That is why there was no post Friday, there was nothing new to post.  I am hoping this week will work out a little differently, but who knows what is in the cards.

As for what I actually did, it was not much.  I started the new weapon tutorial for Torque, but got almost nowhere with it because of the overtime situation.  I still need to wrap up the image I have been working on for a month and a half, which feels so close but so far.  That being said, I did start watching a few new tutorials.  I plan on working both tutorials into a small ten second animation which is going to start the game.  I have most of the animation laid out, but I will go over details when the animation is further underway.

That is it for now, hope everyone has a good week and I can get something done.  Until then,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment