26 November 2012

Continuing with Torque 3D

I have managed to get through a bit more of the tutorial for the Torque 3D engine, though not really much to show as it is mostly their objects with which I am working.  So far I have done object placement, triggers and characters.  The next section is weapons, which for my project may not be the most useful of tutorials, but hopefully I can learn a bit from it to make a few customizations to tanks based on what modules they choose.  I do not want to get beyond myself depending on what the next week brings, but I feel confident I should be able to get through at least that tutorial.

I have also watched a few tutorials and re watched a few with special attention to the compositing aspects.  With any luck I will get back to that scene in the coming week and try to finish it off.  Again, I do not want to get too far ahead of myself, so I am going to leave this topic here.

With any luck overtime will be a little more sparse so I can play a little more with my side projects.  Starting probably next week, I am going to be reviewing for my next exam.  This will likely eat a bit of time from what I can do on these projects until I take that exam in early January.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment