10 November 2012

Abandoned Building Scene (Part IV)

Okay, time to start with what was finished.  I fixed the barbed wire, for some reason only half of it was showing, and then added some posts to hold the barbed wire in place.  Some palettes were created and scattered around as well as a few wood posts.  Some progress was made on the floodlight, but it still needs a lot of work before it is done and added to the render.The only other models inside the compound would be whatever debris I can think to add.  I have been giving it serious thought since the wrong debris could ruin all the work I have put into this scene.The only other problem I notices was a yellow stripe going through my posts, which I am going to need to fix in the texturing.I added power lines in the background, to break up the sky a little, though he gray towers almost seem to melt into the gray sky.  This leaves the object in the foreground, which I have not decided what it will be.

Well, that is all for now.  Hopefully this will be coming to a close soon because I really like how it is coming out and can only imagine what a bit after-render effects will do.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment