17 December 2012

Temptation of the Holidays

So I did not get anywhere near as much done as I was hoping.  I am going to blame the lack of progress and missing Fridays post on working overtime, being semi-true.  I have found myself fairly run down and just needed a rest from everything, so over the last week, what little time I was not at work, I was asleep.  Hopefully the coming weeks will be more forgiving and I can begin making progress again.  I really need to finish this couple of side-tracks and get back to the main reason for all of this.

With that little bit out of the way, I can move on to the title.  Over the previous week I found two holiday themed contests, though I have a problem with both.  The one ending first, I simply do not have enough time to complete.  I have a great idea, but working full time and missing the first half of the competition, I feel I could never finish the project in time - just look at the numerous work in progress pages never finished..  The second competition I feel I could have done, but I lack the great idea.  Originally, I was going to but everything else off until I finished these, meaning I would not get back to where I was until the second post of the new year.  However, I think I am going to skip these for the time being and see if anything is run during the spring.

Hopefully, I will have something to show for next post.  At the moment I do not have an extra work slated for the next week, but that can change real quick.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment