22 October 2012

A lot of Overtime; Work in Progress: Abandoned Building Scene (Part I)

I missed my post Friday because of a large amount of overtime I have been working.  On top of my normal hour commute each way and eight hours, I picked up overtime each day last week.  This means tat I was too tired to do much of anything last weekend.  In fact, I did not touch my computer for three days last week.  So I did not rush to put up  a post when I awoke Saturday because I really had nothing over the previous week.

Over the weekend, I started work on an interesting scene I stumbled across in my internet browsing.  It still has a lot to be desired, but I think it is coming along nicely.  It needs a decent amount of modeling to be done on the building to the left side.  I would like to made some objects to scatter around the floor, as well as some detail items which are not yet in - mostly barrels and palettes, I think, though I want an ivy growing over the back wall and barbed wire going around the top of the fence.  The lighting still has a bit to be desired, though I can work on that a bit more once everything is in place.  My only other complaint is I do not really like the camera angle, though I have been finding a hard time getting a better one.

Not sure how the next week is going to work, I may be getting more overtime and I have a lot going on personally.  Hopefully I can find time to do this though,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment