04 November 2013

Long Story, Work in Progress: Gothic Revival Cathedral (Part I)

I will talk more about the new cathedral I am doing next week, I am just going to leave it at the fact I went from a true Gothic to a Gothic revival cathedral.  So far I have the lower two/thirds done of the front towers.  Now for why I have been silent all October.  Shortly after my last post, during that first week in October, my parents got me a new graphics card.  It is a real nice one with twice the memory of the previous and all kinds of other really nice bonuses.  However, when I went to install it, my computer started giving me problems.  I only got it to turn on twice before I could not even get to the BIOS.  It took me a little over two weeks to get the parts to repair my computer.  I still do not have everything the way I had it, but it is slowly getting back to normal.  So far the computer has been running for about two weeks and I have not had any problems.  While I know it is unlikely in the next two months, I would like to eventually return to the two posts per week style had had going so long ago.  I really feel that forced me to produce more.  Plus if I missed a few in a row it would not be a month between posts.  Well, I think I am done venting, until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment