28 January 2013

Not much done

As I believe I had previously mentioned two weeks ago, I spent that week reading up for my upcoming exam.  I even spent most of the weekend also to study.  Then last week, I worked more overtime then I ever had.  I was lucky to get sleep let alone study.  That means that most of the modeling was put on the back burner for this weekend.

I was going to try to get one or two original tanks blocked out.  However, every time I began to get somewhere, I really did not like where it was going.  So then I was going to write the background story, explain the technology and such.  However, I also did not like how that was turning out.So by the end of the night, I was just fooling around trying to make a material library, when I made a camo pattern.  These are likely to be the matte base in the game, and I made one for each team (yellow, green, red, grey).  The desert and jungle camo are staples while the red desert and arctic camo I though cam out nice.  This means, I think, that the blue team I had initially said when laying out team will be replaced by desert camo (yellow).

Hopefully, I will have something more substantial in the coming week.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment