14 January 2013

Getting Better, More Slowly than Surely

The last week has been rough.  I have been pretty sick, so bad in fact I had to take off one day from work.  I am starting to recover, but I have been spending most of my free time sleeping.  This has meant I have not gotten a lot done on the game models.  I am hoping to finish a few tutorials, just to bump up my art display, while working on the game models.  I am hoping to alternate post eventually with one being a completed tutorial and the next being something related to the game.  It will probably take me until the beginning of next month to get on that schedule, culminating with the finished Abandoned Building Scene.  I tried to work on it with a new technique, but it kept crashing before I could make any progress.  Hopefully I can figure out how to fix that without too much extra work so I can get it back on track.

Until next post, hopefully I will be feeling better,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment