19 January 2013

Friday Posts Delayed

I am not sure if I mentioned it in passing, but I was studying fore and passed a test back in November.  That was the easy one since it was the one for my major.  Unfortunately, I need to take another test which is more of an overview including a subject I have not taken in a decade and a subject I have never taken.  This means I will be devoting quite a bit of time until the test in early March to studying those holes in my knowledge.  But with all of this time newly devoted to studying and still needing to work, I am going to have nearly no time left to do any modeling work during the week.  Because of this, I am going to stop posting Friday nights/Saturday mornings.  It is not like I have been making Friday posts regularly for some time and the ones I do are mostly excuses about overtime or something came up, et c.  I am hoping to get some modeling done over the coming weekends while taking a break from studying, but as fate would dictate, most of my overtime is now over the weekends.  I am going to continue chugging along slowly but surely and hope that things come together real soon.

Hopefully with a focused post one night a week, I can get this project back on tracks.  I am going to add a list of projects for the game as well as side projects I am doing to the page eventually, just to keep track of what I am doing for everyone else.  Until next post,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment