28 July 2012

Learning Curve

So, like I posted earlier, I am trying to learn a second 3D modeling program.  Not really because I am unhappy with what I am using or anything like that, I have found the results produce by the program to be superb so far.  I want to make myself more versatile.  The more programs I can use, the easier it would be to convince someone I know what I am doing.  Unfortunately for me, when they build 3D modeling programs, they build from the ground up.  Now this is great since it produces a wide array of programs but it means that each has a bit of a learning curve for the UI.  With that said, I am probably going to go back to focusing on the well animation for the time being.  Now, that being said, I am going to continue working on the new modeling software, just no like I did over the previous week.  Unfortunately after a week, I have nothing to show, but I will do a tutorial or two in a few weeks to show off how well I have learned the new program.
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment