21 July 2012

Another hot week

So, I did a little of what I had lost when I rebooted my computer but it is still not quite finished.  I think the problem stems from how hot it has been outside most of the week.  Where I work has various levels of air conditioning from none to almost blowing, so I do get quite hot during the day.  Being so hot, I get tired out by the time I get home, leaving me little energy to do anything but lay somewhere until my eyes close so I can do it again the next day.  Though it is kind of interesting that it took me over a month to figure out why I have been so lazy lately.

Unfortunately, I am unlikely to get much else done this weekend. Not for lack of wanting, but I am getting some research in; I got a beta key for a game and it is only doing weekends at the moment.  So Sunday night I should report what I have learned.
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment