10 January 2012

Relaxing a bit

I could go on about one thing or another I plan to do over the coming days, weeks or months ahead, but I am not going to this time.  I am still working on the row house but I have not made enough progress to really talk about what I need to do with it again, it is pretty much the same list as last time.  The court house is still not textured, have not had much time to go through and learn how to texture real nice yet, which is what I am kind of waiting on.  My choice of engine is still in the air and probably will be for a while.  Over the next few weeks I am hoping to make a base set of tanks modeled off of the original tanks from Tanarus, but that is not a real high priority right now.

On a programming side note, I am trying to make an IRC bot, not really pressing, though if I get enough done with it, I may share the IRC channel.  In case you are wondering what I did with my time, the best way to start thinking about 3D worlds and environments is to play 3D games, and I have been playing several to trying to get some interesting ideas.  Until next time,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment