20 January 2012

Change of Availablity

This is a fairly poor fiftieth post, I know, but I have been doing a lot of thinking about how to work developing the game into what my life is likely to become in the coming weeks.  My free time is going from mostly during the week to mostly during the weekend, so I am thinking I am going to make the Friday-night/Saturday-morning posts optional, and the main post Sunday-night/Monday-morning, instead of the Monday-night/Tuesday-morning I currently have been posting updates.  Friday posts are going to be more ideas of what to include and concepts while the Sunday posts will hopefully be more 3D art.

With all of that being said, I am hoping to keep developing this game despite starting a new job and a new semester of school.  Until next post (Sunday-night/Monday-morning in the United States(,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment