08 April 2013

Oops

I accidentally missed a couple of posts there.  Not that I had anything to really share, but I do try not to miss them now that I am only doing one a week.  I have hit a bit of a road block with my contest entry, so bad I do not know if it is going to be a salvageable project with what I have coming up.  Outside of the little 3D modeling work I have been doing, life has been very hectic of late.  Between work going nuts, a visit from a relative who has been on another continent most of the last 18 months, and my exam coming up, I have made almost no progress in anything.  The good news is most of that should be wrapping up in the next week, not that I want to see my relative go back but the other two points.  So what does this mean for the immediate future: not much will get done this week.  Hopefully work will be sorted out Monday or Tuesday. My relative departs Thursday morning.  My test is Saturday morning.  With overtime likely this weekend and almost guaranteed the following, April is pretty much a wash for anything productive.  I hope I am wrong, at least enough to get a few work-in-progress images to show, even if they are unrelated to the game.  Well, I think that is enough talk of nothing, until next post,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment