11 March 2013

Life

This week's post about sums up why I got almost nothing done this week.  Next week is likely to be similar. A lot of overtime in combination with car troubles meant what little free time I had was slept away.  I have been doing little bits on the game in terms of thinking about various aspects, but nothing concrete yet.  As mentioned in the two previous posts, my concern is getting a floor piece made, and then building the other pieces to make up the map.  Once that is done, I will have something to show.  Good news is there should only be one more week of heavy overtime.  Bad news is a new contest begins the week after next and I would really like to enter one of these.  I will admit my last entry fell apart due to inexperience modeling organic shapes, though I may finish it eventually anyway since I thought it was a cool scene.

That is it for this week, hopefully next week brings something new.  Until then,
~gunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment